Holborn Assets are a leading global financial services company with over 650 staff located in 14 countries providing financial products and services primarily to the offshore market. Established in 1999 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, the company has recently relocated some of its operations to Limassol, Cyprus.
Holborn sees the future of the financial services industry as having a state-of-the-art IT offering for their clients and staff. Therefore, we are focusing on IT systems which include CRM, back-office, financial reporting, mobile apps, VoIP, research, integrations with product providers, collaboration and training tools.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/IT Graduate to support the implementation and roll-out of our new systems.
We are currently in the implementation stage of a company wide CRM system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to replace legacy systems. We are looking for a candidate who can carry out the following:
- Analyse the structure and workflow of the business and establish what its goals are
- Determine how to utilise our technology to achieve these goals
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation to analyse processes, document and demonstrate outcomes
- Communicate with off-shore developers and 3rd party implementation teams on our requirements
- Become a subject matter expert in our core systems, primarily a CRM solution called WealthCraft which is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Get involved in creating a training program to on-board users and clients
- Assist in the design and development of management information, including dashboards and reports. We will be primarily utilising Microsoft Power BI for this function.
- Involvement in the collation of data and documentation from legacy systems so they are ready to migrate to new systems
- Ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with testing new workflows and applications
- Research on new technology and initiatives to bring value to the organisation
- Graduate level qualification in Management Information Systems, Commerce, or relevant field
- Solid technical background combined with the ability to communicate with non-technical personnel
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team