Holborn Assets is seeking to recruit a competent experienced Client Services Assistant. As a Client Services Assistant, you will be required to answer queries and offer information to clients. You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest products and promotions so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
- Responding to client queries and enquiries
- Point of contact for all orphan clients.
- Updating all client databases with client and policy information
- Updating premium arrears – liaising with Advisers and Providers
- Relaying any updates or feedback from providers to relevant advisers
- Create suitability reports and applications.
- Support Head of Client relations on all administration duties
- Arranging appointments with clients
- Assisting with relocation of clients, liaising with global offices
- Ensure back-office database is up to date.
- Complete, check and submit FIA forms.
- Assist with client documentation for providers.
- Assist with surrenders, withdrawals, and reinstatements of client policies.
- Request client valuations
- Submit dealing forms.
- Monitor all mailboxes.
- Provide up to date admin checklists for adviser documentation.
- Previous experience in similar position in the financial industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion